What is Coasterpedia?
The NEW, independent Coasterpedia is a collaborative roller coaster encyclopedia that anyone can edit. This website is built entirely from contributions by people like you - whether it's fixing a typo, uploading photographs or writing about your favourite roller coasters. If you enjoy editing, creating an account will help you keep track of your edits and communicate with other people.
If you need help with anything, check out MediaWiki's help pages or talk to an admin.
The Wild Mouse is a type of roller coaster consisting of sharp, unbanked turns that are navigated by single-car vehicles. Generally, Wild Mouse roller coasters are generally small in size and have no inversions as the thrill is created by quick changes in direction. These characteristics have led to the Wild Mouse being very common with travelling fairs. Many amusement parks also operate permanent installations.
Featured article archive
- June 30, 2016 - Raik at Phantasialand
- June 30, 2016 - Taron at Phantasialand
- June 28, 2016 - Wildfire at Kolmården
- June 25, 2016 - Rollercoaster Formula 1 at Energylandia
- June 24, 2016 - Immogi at Le Fleury
- June 17, 2016 - Cobra's Curse at Busch Gardens Tampa
- June 16, 2016 - Tron Lightcycles Power Run at Shanghai Disneyland
- June 16, 2016 - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Shanghai Disneyland
- June 13, 2016 - Lightning Rod at Dollywood
- June 12, 2016 - Spinning Coaster at Cannon Hill Park
Coasterpedia is proud to be an official COASTER-net affiliate
Working as a team to build the largest, friendliest, and best community and knowledge base!
60,779 edits have been made to 2,019 articles and 5958 other pages. This works out at 7.619 edits per page.
A total of 2,218 photographs, logos and other images have been uploaded so far.