What is Coasterpedia?
The NEW, independent Coasterpedia is a collaborative roller coaster encyclopedia that anyone can edit. This website is built entirely from contributions by people like you - whether it's fixing a typo, uploading photographs or writing about your favourite roller coasters. If you enjoy editing, creating an account will help you keep track of your edits and communicate with other people.
If you need help with anything, check out MediaWiki's help pages or talk to an admin.
- July 1, 2016 - Tomorrow Coaster at Kisarapia
- June 30, 2016 - Raik at Phantasialand
- June 30, 2016 - Taron at Phantasialand
- June 28, 2016 - Wildfire at Kolmården
- June 25, 2016 - Rollercoaster Formula 1 at Energylandia
- June 24, 2016 - Immogi at Le Fleury
- June 17, 2016 - Cobra's Curse at Busch Gardens Tampa
- June 16, 2016 - Tron Lightcycles Power Run at Shanghai Disneyland
- June 16, 2016 - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Shanghai Disneyland
- June 13, 2016 - Lightning Rod at Dollywood
Coasterpedia is proud to be an official COASTER-net affiliate
Working as a team to build the largest, friendliest, and best community and knowledge base!
62,881 edits have been made to 2,045 articles and 6084 other pages. This works out at 7.735 edits per page.
A total of 2,294 photographs, logos and other images have been uploaded so far.