|Headquarters||Sandusky, Ohio, USA|
Cedar Fair is an entertainment company that owns and operates amusement parks. The company is based in Sandusky, Ohio at Cedar Point, their largest theme park. Cedar Fair owns and operates twelve theme parks: Eleven in the United States, and one in Canada.
Name[edit | edit source]
The name comes from a combination of two words from their first two parks' names (Cedar Point and Valleyfair).
History[edit | edit source]
Cedar Fair was formed in 1983 as an operating partnership between Cedar Point and the then one-year-old Valleyfair.
Amusement parks[edit | edit source]
Current (12)[edit | edit source]
- California's Great America - Santa Clara, California
- Canada's Wonderland - Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Carowinds - Charlotte, North Carolina/Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Cedar Point - Sandusky, Ohio
- Dorney Park - Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Gilroy Gardens - Gilroy, California
- Kings Dominion - Doswell, Virginia
- Kings Island - Mason, Ohio
- Knott's Berry Farm - Buena Park, California
- Michigan's Adventure - Muskegon, Michigan
- Valleyfair - Shakopee, Minnesota
- Worlds of Fun - Kansas City, Missouri