|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Designer / calculations||John A. Miller|
|Type||Wooden - Out and Back|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||50 mph|
|Manufacturer||Unknown (1935-1949) |
Prior & Church (1950-present)
|Riders per train||16|
The coaster originally opened as a side friction coaster, and used the trains from the Scenic Railway at Oaks Amusement Park. The coaster got an overhaul in 1950, turning it into a normal wooden coaster with trains made by Prior & Church. These trains where purchased from the defunct Giant Dipper at Happyland Park.
3 trains with 8 cars per train. Riders are arranged 2 across in a single row for a total of 16 riders per train.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.