|Builder||T. M. Harton|
|Type||Wooden - Side Friction|
Figure 8 was a wooden side friction roller coaster located at Rocky Springs Park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA. It opened in 1906. The coaster was demolished in 1917 and replaced with the Jack Rabbit.
- "Getting Ready for the Grand Opening on May 30-The Theatre to Open on May 28", Lancaster New Era (1906-05-16), pp. 2. Retrieved on 3 December 2021.
- "An Immense Toboggan Now Being Erected-Other Notable Features For Next Season.", The Semi-Weekly New Era (1905-11-01), pp. 5. Retrieved on 3 December 2021.
- "A new coaster for Rocky Springs", Lancaster New Era (1917-11-17), pp. 6. Retrieved on 3 December 2021.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.
- Webpage containing a photograph of the coaster