All text and most images are available for you to reuse, alter and share.
All articles on Coasterpedia are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.
If you use entire articles or large sections of content, please follow the terms of the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, which allow you:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
You are, however, free to use facts, statistics and small snippets of text without attribution, however we are a small community and we'd appreciate it if you link back.
Photographs on Coasterpedia are available under various licenses, and come from various other websites. Some photographs are taken by our users and exclusive to this website. To check the license of an image, click on it. This will take you to the file page, which should tell you where it came from and what license it is available under.
Some images do not have licenses. In this case, assume CC-BY-SA 3.0.
We'd appreciate it if you link to either the main page or the page you're using content from whenever reusing part of this website. An example is as follows: