(Created page with "This article lists modifications and extensions to roller coasters. ==Modifications== *Demon (California's Great America) at Great America in California and Demon (Six...")
Revision as of 23:52, 29 November 2019
This article lists modifications and extensions to roller coasters.
- Demon at Great America in California and Demon at Great America in Illinois, both of these coasters were modified for 1980, with each having two airtime hills removed and replaced with vertical loops
- Runaway Mine Train at M&D's Scotland's Theme Park, in early 2007 the spiral, tire propelled lift was replaced with a chain lift and the spinning cars were swapped for standard cars.
- Do-Dodonpa at Fuji-Q Highland, between March 2017 and July 2018, the top hat was replaced with a Template:Metre tall vertical loop which shares the record for tallest vertical loop.
- Wild Mouse at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, during the 1960s the lift hill was lengthened and an additional two drops added at the start of the ride.
- Lightning Bolt at MGM Grand Adventures, originally located entirely indoors, a second lift hill and an outdoor section were added in 1997