Template:DatedInfobox Template:Infobox |Row 7 title =Top speed |Row 7 info =31 mph (31 km/h km/h) |Row 8 title =Inversions |Row 8 info =0 }} Joker is a Gerstlauer spinning roller coaster located at Six Flags México in Distrito Federal, Mexico.
This ride originally opened at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom as Tony Hawk's Big Spin. It was later renamed Pandemonium after the Tony Hawk licensing was lost by Six Flags. The ride replaced Zonga, which stood at the location until 2006. It was dismantled in January 2012 to be moved and was replaced by Superman - Ultimate Flight.
- Tony Hawk's Big Spin.jpg
Tony Hawk's Big Spin/Pademonium 3D model
- SFDK THBS car.jpg
Pademonium's skateboard themed car when the ride was called "Tony Hawk's Big Spin"
- SFDK Pandemonium being dismantled.jpg
Pandemonium being dismantled
- SFDK Pandemonuim car.jpg
One of Pandemonium's cars after the Tony Hawk dethemeing
- From October 2010 to early 2011 the ride was called "Big Spin" and all Tony Hawk references were removed.
- There used to video cameras in the cars and riders could buy a video of their ride, the feature is now discontinued.
- There was a cut out of Tony Hawk near the top of the coaster when the coaster was "Tony Hawk's Big Spin".
- The cars are made to look like skateboards.