|GreenWood Forest Park|
GreenWood Forest Park (Welsh: Gelli Gyffwrdd, formerly called Greenwood Centre) is a family attraction in Y Felinheli, Gwynedd, Wales, UK.
History[edit | edit source]
The park opened in 1993 and was originally called GreenWood Centre.
Attractions[edit | edit source]
The park has a number of family attractions, with a focus on using human power. For the 2016 season, the park plans to install a triple water slide and a solar panel array.
- Bare foot trail
- Crocodile maze (opened 2006)
- Den building
- Giant Jumper pillow ride (opened 2007)
- Great Green Run slide
- Jungle boats
- Pedal go-carts
- Poets corner poetry
- Treetop Towers wooden playground (opened 2006)
- Tunnel Warren under 7's playground (opened 2007)
- Wild Web playground (installed for 2014)
Roller coasters[edit | edit source]
|Green Dragon||WGH Transportation||Family||May 29, 2004||Operating|