|Type||Steel - Hyper|
|Riders per train||20|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||128 km/h|
Hyperia is a steel hyper roller coaster currently under construction at Thorpe Park in Cherstey, Surrey, England, UK. It is being built on the site formerly occupied by both Loggers Leap and Rocky Express.
In August 2023, it was announced that whilst also taking the record for being the UK's tallest coaster, it will also take the record for being the fastest.
- "Site Plan as Existing" (PDF). Thorpe Park. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2021-12-10. Retrieved 2022-03-24.
- "Site Plan as Proposed" (PDF). Thorpe Park. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2021-12-10. Retrieved 2022-03-24.
- "Ride Supports For Project Exodus Delivered". Theme Park Guide. 2023-07-17. Retrieved 2023-07-22.
- THORPE PARK Resort (2023-08-16). "We couldn't let #NationalRollercoasterDay go by without mentioning a little thing we call 'Project Exodus'-our new #coaster coming soon to #ThorpePark". Twitter.
- "Hyperia: Thorpe Park rollercoaster named". RideRater. 2023-10-05. Retrieved 2023-10-17.
- "Hyperia Construction". Theme Park Guide.
- "Project Exodus Construction Update". Theme Park Guide. Retrieved 19 October 2023.
- "Thorpe Park Planning Large New Roller Coaster". NewsPlusNotes. 2022-03-22. Retrieved 2022-03-24.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.