Wing over

Warning triangle red.png This article is a candidate for deletion.
The reason given is Following my message from 2019 (!) I'm proposing this for deletion. Is there a difference between this and a corkscrew?. To discuss or object to this deletion, please visit Coasterpedia:Articles for deletion.

Admins: Please check what links here and the page history before deleting.

A wing over is a type of corkscrew found on Bolliger & Mabillard Batman clones.