For the ride at Thorpe Park, see Detonator: Bombs Away.
|Watch the on-ride POV|
|Detonator in 2009.|
|Capacity||12 riders per tower|
The restraints were modified for the 2019 season.
Detonator received a new top in December 2021.
The ride consists of two towers linked together at the top. Riders are launched to a height of 210 feet at a maximum speed of 45 mph.
- Worlds of Fun Timeline - WorldsOfFun.org
- "World's of Fun adds two new too tall thrill rides", The Salina Journal (April 13, 1996), pp. 9. Retrieved on December 26, 2021.
- Strange But True - Worlds of Fun.Org
- "Wood Working: Timber Wolf & Prowler". Worlds of Fun. https://www.worldsoffun.com/blog/2019/wood-working-timber-wolf--prowler.
- "Things are looking different at Kansas City’s Theme Park. Detonator is getting a new top! 💣🔝💯 #WorldsofFun". Worlds of Fun. December 3, 2021. https://twitter.com/worldsoffun/status/1466889153740566530. Retrieved December 17, 2021.