|Manufacturer||Rocky Mountain Construction|
|Designer / calculations||Alan Schilke|
|Type||Steel - Hybrid|
|Riders per train||20|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||64 mph|
A groundbreaking ceremony was held on January 6, 2022.
The park had hoped to have a theme based on one of Atlanta's professional sports teams, however, this did not work out. Instead, the roller coaster will have an American theme. One rail will be painted blue, the other red, and the supports will be painted white. It will have a dive loop.
2 trains with 5 cars per train. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 20 riders per train.
- "Fun Spot Atlanta Working with Rocky Mountain Construction on New Roller Coaster for 2022". NewsPlusNotes. 2021-05-25. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2021/05/fun-spot-atlanta-working-with-rocky.html. Retrieved 2021-05-29.
- "Fun Spot Atlanta Teases New for 2022 Rocky Mountain Ibox Coaster". NewsPlusNotes. 2021-06-17. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2021/06/fun-spot-atlanta-teases-new-for-2022.html. Retrieved 2021-06-19.
- "Fun Spot America to Reveal ArieForce One Roller Coaster at IAAPA Expo". Global Newswire. 2021-11-15. https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/11/16/2334917/0/en/Fun-Spot-America-to-Reveal-ArieForce-One-Roller-Coaster-at-IAAPA-Expo.html. Retrieved 2021-11-16.
- "$13 Million RMC Roller Coaster, ArieForce One Breaks Ground At Fun Spot America Atlanta". https://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20220107/32187/13-million-rmc-roller-coaster-arieforce-one-breaks-ground-fun-spot-america.
- "Fun Spot Atlanta Shares New RMC Coaster Details + Announcement Soon!". NewsPlusNotes. 2021-06-23. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2021/06/fun-spot-atlanta-shares-new-rmc-coaster.html. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "Fun Spot Atlanta Releases First Images of New RMC Coaster". NewsPlusNotes. 2021-06-30. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2021/06/fun-spot-atlanta-releases-first-images.html. Retrieved 2021-07-02.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.