|Location||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA|
Rocky Springs Park was an amusement park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA.
From 1895 until at least 1925, the park was managed by Mr. H. B. Griffiths.
The park reopened on June 16, 1979. The final day of operation was September 7, 1980. The owners filed for bankruptcy on September 18 after being brought to court by three creditors over unpaid bills.
The ballroom and roller skating rink building were destroyed by fire in the morning of April 2, 1987. The building had been converted to a bakery the previous year.
Past roller coasters
|Figure 8||T. M. Harton||Side Friction||1906||1917||Scrapped|
|Wild Mouse||B. A. Schiff & Associates||Wild Mouse||1979||1980||Unknown|
|Circling Swings||Traver Engineering Company||Flying Machine||1906||Unknown||Unknown|
- "Rocky Springs Park Ready for Opening On Memorial Day", Intelligencer Journal (1925-05-29), pp. 11. Retrieved on 4 December 2021.
- "Despite Mishap, A Restored Rocky Springs Park Reopens", Intelligencer Journal (1979-06-18), pp. 32. Retrieved on 3 December 2021.
- "Rocky Springs To File for Bankruptcy", Lancaster New Era (1980-09-18), pp. 1. Retrieved on 3 December 2021.
- "Roaring $500,000 Fire Levels Rocky Springs Rink", Lancaster New Era (1987-04-02), pp. 1. Retrieved on 3 December 2021.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.