There are many ways you can help out:
- Click here to add a roller coaster, theme park or something else to our database. Please make sure we have not covered your article already by using the search.
- Expand some of our very short pages by adding a sentence or two.
- Upload your roller coaster photographs.
- Watch the wiki being updated in real time with Recent Changes.
If you need help, the help pages will give you an insight into editing here at Coasterpedia.
We look forward to editing with you, so pull down your restraint and enjoy the ride!
Hello welcome to the wiki!
Sorry, I will have to delete your image File:Tivoligardens1.jpg as there is no source information. Please read the instructions on the upload form and make sure anything uploaded is licensed under a free license (such as Creative Commons) or taken by yourself. Crucially, every upload must include source information. Thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) (an admin) 16:18, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
Visual and source editing
Hello, thanks for your edits! I see that you keep switching between the editors, just so you know, the visual editor is accessible with the "Edit" link whereas the source editor is accessible using "Edit source". Also it is possible to preview your edits first, this should save you from having to make so many small edits.
- To add the POV, find the ID from the YouTube URL (this bit: lTcT1VeJfKc) and paste it into the infobox in the video parameter (in the visual editor click on the infobox and paste into the "Video ID" box, in the source editor paste it into the video parameter like this:
|video=lTcT1VeJfKc. Hope this helps! Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 09:09, 16 May 2020 (UTC)
Hello, I noticed the file you added (File:Krake (Heide Park).jpg) is not by yourself rather it was added to Wikimedia Commons. Please make sure you don't label photographs as taken by yourself unless they really are taken by yourself. Let me know if you need any help with uploading in the future. Best wishes Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 12:50, 22 May 2020 (UTC)