- Hello, Six Flags Magic Mountain uses the default table layout for example. Sadly we can't just use any photo from rcdb, though you can always get in touch with the photographer for a certain picture to ask if we can use it. Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 12:50, 29 November 2021 (UTC)
- Hey, Lachlan! I have a question for you! Can you please delete File:Patriot (California's Great America) 2017 03.jpg and File:Patriot (California's Great America) 2017 04.jpg, because I made some major mistakes? Loch Ness (talk) 20:10, 10 December 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, thanks for letting me know, there was a problem with the documentation for the template. I'm not sure why, but it didn't match the actual template code. I've changed it now, so in the source code editor you'll want to use the
|g-force=parameter, and in VisualEditor the correct parameter is now marked and the wrong one is marked as "deprecated". Hope this helps! Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 21:51, 22 December 2021 (UTC)
Adding a Ride here
Can you be able to help me here I was wondering how would I make a page for a amusement ride that I like and I would like to have it on the page for Wisdom Rides page and I don't know how to do that I have my own photos and information on it. Thanks Avalanche92 (talk) 22:51, 22 December 2021 (UTC)
- Hello @Avalanche92, is it Genesis (Wisdom Rides product)? You can start a page by clicking that red link, or you can use the Coasterpedia:Article Creator. For adding photos, you can use Special:UploadWizard. Once you've created a page, I can help you format it and add the relevant categories. Best wishes Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 22:58, 22 December 2021 (UTC)
- I saw you went ahead and added it. In the future, I recommend using the Article Creator, that way, the suitable templates will be pre-loaded. Best wishes Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 21:49, 9 January 2022 (UTC)
Hi, it may be easier to keep the SeaWorld Ohio page in the Geagua Lake page, but the park did have one ride, Mission: Bermuda Triangle, a simulator ride that opened one year before the park was sold in 2000 CoasterDave (talk) 09:11, 8 February 2022 (UTC)
- Hmm okay, thanks for letting me know. I think that's one to resolve if/when an article on that ride is created! Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 21:29, 11 February 2022 (UTC)
Delete File:Green Lantern (Six Flags Great Adventure) 2011 01.jpg
- I've deleted it now, thanks for letting me know! Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 11:19, 11 April 2022 (UTC)
Hello. The name of the attraction (Башня свободного падения), translated from Russian (Free Fall Tower). By the principle of operation, this is a Drop tower. Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN5eQIcYKB0. How to write a ride name?
- @Am9619175544 hello, sorry I don't fully understand your message. If you'd like to create an article for the ride, you can use the article creator. If you let me know what username you would like, I can rename your account for you. Best wishes Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 23:29, 27 May 2022 (UTC)
- Free Fall Tower(Pax Company)
- Is the page title correct?
- Video off-ride https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN5eQIcYKB0
- If possible please rename my account to Am80567126 Am9619175544 (talk) 07:30, 29 May 2022 (UTC)
- @Am80567126 I've renamed your account. However, older links like those above aren't changed automatically. The new name will be used going forward.
- I moved the page to Free Fall Tower (Pax Company product), this is the standard form for product page names. Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 11:00, 30 May 2022 (UTC)