Hello GabrielTheRollerCoasterPerson1986, and welcome to Coasterpedia, the Roller Coaster Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. Make sure to personalize your user page, and tell us a little about yourself.
There are many ways you can help out:
- Click here to add a roller coaster, theme park or something else to our database. Please make sure we have not covered your article already by using the search.
- Expand some of our very short pages by adding a sentence or two.
- Upload your roller coaster photographs.
- Watch the wiki being updated in real time with Recent Changes.
If you need help, the help pages will give you an insight into editing here at Coasterpedia. You're also welcome to leave a message on an administrator's talk page or join the Coasterpedia Discord chat. If you're on social media, you may follow the official Coasterpedia Twitter account and the official Facebook page for updates and wiki highlights.
Hello, thanks for joining Coasterpedia. I made some changes to the Planet Fun page because we don't allow text copied straight from other sources. Whereabouts did you find the 1995 opening date? Please don't be disheartened, feel free to leave me a message or join us on our Discord server (link in the sidebar) if you have any questions. Thanks again! Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 21:42, 27 February 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I reverted your edit to Giant Coaster because the only source we have at the moment (RCDB) says 1996 for closing year. Did you find another one that said the closing year was 1997? thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 21:28, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
Hello, just writing to let you know I found a park map on Theme Park Review dated 1992 which has the ride called Mini Rock 'n Roller Coaster, did you see the Little... name somewhere else? As for the opening date, check to see if there's a source for the information on Wikipeda. If so, use the source, otherwise, use RCDB. Thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 19:54, 19 March 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I am a bit concerned about the accuracy of the dates you've entered/changed, as you haven't provided any sources for them. Could you please share where you got this info from? Thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 14:57, 21 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, Jason is an experienced editor who has done a lot of research into this subject. Information on the Yokohama Dreamland rides is available on this Japanese website which has the April 1980 date. You haven't responded to any of the messages written above so please consider those. You will be blocked from editing if you continue to change dates without a source. Let me know if you have any questions or you can ask on the Discord channel. Thank you Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 13:28, 23 March 2021 (UTC)
Is there any particular reason you changed the correct opening date of 1979 to 1986 or earlier..? I have changed it back. Jason Foulkes
- It was from the RCDB. - RollerCoasterFan1986
"1998 (possibly not true)" is not an acceptable date format, so I have reverted your edits. Please follow the guidelines, templates and conventions used on the site. Jason foulkes (talk) 12:24, 25 March 2021 (UTC)
- On wikipedia. this date is true. (sorry for message repeat) RollerCoasterFan1986 (talk) 19:31, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
Hi Gabriel, I have renamed your account for you now. Make sure to add an email address to your account in case you forget the password again and need to reset it. Best wishes Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 20:01, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you. GabrielTheRollerCoasterPerson1986 (talk) 20:28, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
- I Cant use gmail anymore because it's privacy. GabrielTheRollerCoasterPerson1986 (talk) 20:35, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
- No problem. If you're not able to add an email address, I recommend writing your password down somewhere. If you like, let me know your ID on Discord now so that in the future if you do need your password reset, you can message me privately and I'll know it's you. Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 20:42, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I've had to delete the file you added, File:Disk-O in action.png.jpg. Although the source was provided, the license is incorrect as nowhere on the Zamperla website is Creative Commons mentioned. The Zamperla website doesn't appear to have a copyright notice, so we have to assume it's fully restricted by copyright. Please re-read the information at Special:UploadWizard, and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 10:12, 20 April 2021 (UTC)