|Watch the on-ride POV|
|Riders per train||12|
|Propulsion||Vertical chain lift hill|
|Area||60 metres × 15 metres|
|Top speed||105 km/h|
Project Zero is a Maurer Rides sit-down roller coaster currently located at Gumbuya World in Tynong, Victoria, Australia. It was previously located at Dreamworld in Coomera, Queensland, where it operated as BuzzSaw.
BuzzSaw opened at Dreamworld on 17 September 2011.
The ride reopened as Project Zero at Gumbuya World on 23 December 2022.
The ride began with a vertical lift hill leading out of the station. Upon reaching the top, rather than leveling off at 0° like most roller coasters, it leveled off in the opposite direction, turning riders upside-down. The train then traveled through a barrel roll which led into the vertical drop back into the station. Continuing through the station, the ride traveled back up the lift hill, before losing momentum and traveling backwards through the ride. It then lost momentum in the opposite direction and traveled back into the station. This process was completed twice during the duration of the ride.
Single train with 2 cars. Riders are arranged 2 across in 3 rows for a total of 12 riders.
- "With new Steel Taipan rollercoaster approaching completion Dreamworld retires its BuzzSaw ride". Leisure Management. 2021-08-17. Retrieved 2021-10-21.
- "Buzz off - Dreamworld commences dismantling of Buzzsaw roller coaster". Parkz. 2021-11-03. Retrieved 2021-12-27.
- "Achtbaan Buzzsaw uit Dreamworld Australia duikt op in Gumbuya World".
- "Gumbuya World opens two new rollercoasters for peak summer season". Australian Leisure Management. 2022-12-23. Retrieved 2022-12-23.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.