|Location||Scotch Plains, New Jersey, USA|
|Operated||1946 to September 30, 2018|
|Operating season||April - October|
|Slogan||A world of fun... especially for kids!|
Bowcraft Playland was an amusement park in Scotch Plains, New Jersey, USA.
The park dates back to 1946, when skiing and archery enthusiast Ted Miller and his wife Isabel Miller opened a ski slope, archery range, and archery store called Bowcraft Park. Over time, the attraction evolved into an amusement park. 
In 2008, the park switched to a pay once admission.
In 2016, developer ATA purchased the property with plans to build 190 apartments and 10 townhouses. The application was reviewed by the Scotch Planning Board on September 26. Meanwhile park management released a statement saying that despite the planned development, closure was not imminent and that the park would be opening for 2017.
The final day of operation was September 30, 2018. While park management did not confirm the closure, all of the park's rides were listed for sale together and the park's social media accounts were deactivated, however the park's website remains operational as of December 2020.
On December 18, 2019, the park was demolished to make way for the new development.
|Crossbow||Zierer||Family||July 2006||September 30, 2018||Unknown|
|Dragon||Wisdom Rides||Kiddie||1998||September 30, 2018||Unknown|
|Galleon||Zamperla||Pirate Ship||Unknown||September 30, 2018||Relocated to Alabama Adventure|
|Frog Hopper||S&S-Sansei Technologies||September 30, 2018|
|Helicopters||Chance Rides||September 30, 2018|
|Big Trucks||SBF Visa Group||September 30, 2018|
|Motorcycle Jump||Hampton||September 30, 2018|
|Kiddie Boats||Chance Rides||September 30, 2018|
|Balloon Ride||Zamperla||September 30, 2018|
|Drop Zone||Moser||September 30, 2018|
|Super Slide||Fredrickson||September 30, 2018|
|Speedway||September 30, 2018|
|Swinger||Zamperla||September 30, 2018|
|Barnstormer||Zamperla||September 30, 2018|
|Train Express||Chance Rides||September 30, 2018|
|Tilt-a-whirl||Sellner||September 30, 2018|
|Bumper Cars||September 30, 2018|
|Muzik Express||Bertazzon||September 30, 2018|
|Paratrooper||Manco||September 30, 2018|
|Scrambler||Eli Bridge||September 30, 2018|
|Merry-Go-Round||Allan Herschell||Carousel||September 30, 2018|
- "Amusement Parks: Bowcraft Amusement Park – a Potted History". Blooloop. https://blooloop.com/features/amusement-parks-bowcraft-amusement-park-a-potted-history/.
- "Scotch Plains: Bowcraft on Route 22 will be demolished for housing project". Courier News and Home News Tribune. https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/development/2018/09/11/bowcraft-scotch-plains-route-22-housing-project/1256550002/.
- "Childhood Memories Crushed As Bowcraft Demolished". Patch Media. https://patch.com/new-jersey/scotchplains/childhood-memories-crushed-bowcraft-demolished-video.
- "Bowcraft is not closing — at least for now". My Central Jersey. https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/entertainment/2016/09/21/bowcraft-not-closing-least-now/90779296/.
- "Bowcraft Amusement Park to become apartments and townhouses". Team Zuhl. https://www.waynezuhl.com/bowcraft-amusement-park-to-become-apartments-and-townhouses/.
- "Bowcraft Amusement Park Appears to Have Closed for Good". NewsPlusNotes. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2018/11/bowcraft-amusement-park-appears-to-have.html.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.