Parques Reunidos is an international company which owns and operates theme parks, water parks, zoos, marine parks and other properties. As of July 2017, it owns or operates 61 properties worldwide.
The company was incorporated in 1967 under the name Parque de Atracciones Casa de Campo de Madrid, S.A., which translates to The Madrid Casa de Campo Amusement Park in English. In 1999, the company went public however in December 2003, the company was bought out by Advent International returning it to private ownership. In 2007, the company acquired American firm Palace Entertainment. In 2008, the company acquired Kennywood Entertainment.
- Attractiepark Slagharen (acquired in 2012)
- Belantis (acquired in 2018)
- Bobbejaanland (acquired in 2004)
- Castle Park (acquired in 2002)
- Dragon Park (opened in 2017, owned by Sun Group)
- Dutch Wonderland
- Idlewild & SoakZone (acquired in 2008)
- Kennywood (acquired in 2008)
- Lake Compounce (acquired in 2008)
- Mirabilandia (acquired in 2006)
- Motiongate (opened 2016, owned by DXB Entertainments)
- Movie Park Germany
- Parque de Atracciones de Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Story Land (acquired in 2008)
- Investments - Advent International
- "Palace Entertainment sold to Parques Reunidos". Park World Online. https://web.archive.org/web/20071026030515/http://www.parkworld-online.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/525/Palace_Entertainment_sold_to_Parques_Reunidos.html.
- New Chapter in Kennywood Entertainment History Announced - Kennywood Entertainment (Wayback Archive)
- Parques Reunidos Reinforces its International Expansion with the Opening in Vietnam of the Largest Park in Southeast Asia - Parques Reunidos
- Parques Reunidos Expands its International Prescence in Dubai with Motiongate, One of the Largest Hollywood-Inspired Parks - Parques Reunidos