|Headquarters||Branson, Missouri, USA|
|Parks Owned||3 (2 Managed)|
Herschend Family Entertainment is a company based in Branson, Missouri, USA.
It all began in 1950 when founders Hugo and Mary Herschend acquired a lease on Marvel Cave near Branson, MO. A decade later, as the popularity of the cave grew, so did the lines. In order to entertain cave guests during their wait, the widowed Mary, along with a staff of 17, opened a small 1880s-themed village on the cave's grounds. Silver Dollar City became a huge success - forming the foundation of Herschend Family Entertainment.
- Dollywood - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Kentucky Kingdom - Louiseville, Kentucky
- Silver Dollar City - Branson, Missouri
- Wild Adventures - Valdosta, Georgia
- Celebration City - Branson, Missouri
- Darien Lake, owned by CNL Lifestyle Properties and operated by Herschend from January 25, 2011 to the end of the 2014 season
- Elitch Gardens, owned by CNL Lifestyle Properties and operated by Herschend from January 25, 2011 to 2013
- "Herschend buys Wild Adventures". Park World Online. https://web.archive.org/web/20071026030837/http://www.parkworld-online.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/566/Herschend_buys_Wild_Adventures.html.
- "Herschend Family Entertainment To Manage DARIEN LAKE THEME PARK RESORT and ELITCH GARDENS". CNL Lifestyle Properties and Herschend Family Entertainment. https://web.archive.org/web/20150315112650/http://www.hfecorp.com/about/HFE-CNLAnnouncement012511.pdf.
- "Darien Lake's new owner: 'Business as usual' at theme park". NYup.com. https://www.newyorkupstate.com/western-ny/2016/11/darien_lakes_new_owner_business_as_usual_at_theme_park.html.