|Location||Riverside, California, USA|
The park was constructed in 1976. Castle Park was acquired by Ogden Corporation in June 1999. It was sold along with Ogden's other properties to Alfa the following year who formed Alfa SmartParks. This was absorbed into Palace Entertainment in 2002. Palace Entertainment is now part of the Parques Reunidos group.
|Little Dipper||Miller Manufacturing||Kiddie||Unknown||Operating|
|Merlin's Revenge||Vekoma||Family||July 13, 2001||Operating|
|Screamin' Demon||Fabbri||Spinning||2008||Standing but not operating|
- "Castle Park Amusement Park". https://web.archive.org/web/20140517055739/http://castlepark.us/.
- "Ogden Acquires Castle Amusement Park". Ultimate Rollercoaster. https://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/news/archives/june99/stories/060399_01.shtml.
- Ballon, Marc; Willon, Phil. "Ogden Sells Its Concessions, Management Units to Rival". Los Angeles Times. https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2000-mar-31-fi-14548-story.html. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- Palace purchases Alfa SmartParks waterparks - Amusement Today (Wayback archive)
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.