|Riders per train||4|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
The ride opened at Dorney Park in 1977 as Flying Dutchman. After operating at Dorney Park, it was sold to Coney Park in Jamaica which opened in 1989. The name "Roller Coaster" is assumed, the actual name is not known at this time.
Pictures of the ride at Dorney Park.
- "Dorney Park adding amusements and sprucing up its image", The Morning Call.
- "Amusement Park at Ferry...on time", Kingston Gleaner.
- "Coney Park opens today", Kingston Gleaner.
- Flying Dutchman question on operation - Dorney Park Online
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.
- Pictures of a model of the roller coaster
|Dorney ParkArticles on|