There are many ways you can help out:
- Click here to add a roller coaster, theme park or something else to our database. Please make sure we have not covered your article already by using the search.
- Expand some of our very short pages by adding a sentence or two.
- Upload your roller coaster photographs.
- Watch the wiki being updated in real time with Recent Changes.
If you need help, the help pages will give you an insight into editing here at Coasterpedia. You're also welcome to leave a message on an administrator's talk page or join the Coasterpedia Discord chat. If you're on social media, you may follow the official Coasterpedia Twitter account and the official Facebook page for updates and wiki highlights.
Hello, I started a conversation on our Dscord channel about the single rider / fast track icons being added to ride/coaster pages. I know Wikipedia does this, but I think we should see what other editors think first before rolling it out here. I'm concerned that it'll be a lot of work to maintain them and they'll go out of date. Thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 22:17, 18 March 2021 (UTC)
Hello, am writing to let you know I swapped your uploaded file on Boa Squeeze (WonderPark Bayamón) for an embedded video. Thanks for taking the time to crop and upload the video, but it's much easier and less demanding on our servers if we simply embed the video from YouTube. Best wishes Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 14:30, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
- Okay, I guess that's fine. I only did it because it was the only YouTube video of Boa Squeeze at this WonderPark location I could find. And when I noticed that there was more to the video, I downloaded it and cropped it on iMovie and uploaded it (giving credit to the author). I did it because I thought that users didn't need to see the rest of the video, so I cropped it. MrBlueBirdLover6 (talk) 15:13, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
Hello, next time you add an image, please read the information above the upload form carefully. There are strict requirements for images uploaded. Only images licensed under a free license such as Creative Commons are allowed, or where permission from the photographer has been obtained. Photographs from RCDB, Pinterest, Facebook, etc generally can't be uploaded. Please do let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to help. I already had a look on Flickr for Jeepers photos licensed under Creative Commons, but unfortunately the list was flooded with "Jeep" photos and I hardly found any of Jeepers parks. Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 22:33, 1 May 2021 (UTC)
The Python Pit at Sterling Heights is defunct according to rcdb. additionally, the park's Facebook page has been deleted, hinting to a closure of the entire park. Dont change it back to operating unless you have sources. Its defunct untill proven wrong. QDude24 (Talk | contribs) 07:33, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
- Well, I can actually prove it wrong. RCDB is lying about Python Pit's closure. Because, I went to Jeepers! back to back in December 30, 2019 and February 15, 2020; and both times, Python Pit was standing and operating, and I rode it both times. MrBlueBirdLover6 (talk) 11:56, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
- That is not proof though, you would have to present evidence beyond a "Trust me on this one". Every source states that python pit shut down in 2019, additionally, the park was forced to shut down all of its rides in 2020, so even IF it didn't close in 2019, it most certainty did in 2020.
- Source: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2019/04/12/state-shuts-down-unsafe-rides-at-jeepers-at-lakeside-mall-in-sterling-heights/ QDude24 (talk) 12:08, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
- Sure, that article states that all the rides shut down in 2019, but when I went in 2020, they were running. I haven't been to Jeepers! since, but I have seen videos on YouTube that it is closed. But, the place is only closed temporarily, and that I can prove!
- Source: https://www.google.com/search?q=Jeepers!+of+Lakeside&safe=active&ssui=on MrBlueBirdLover6 (talk) 12:11, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
Hi, QDude and MrBlueBirdLover, in this situation I think it's best we go with what little published information we have, and that is RCDB's 2019 closing date. They are generally reliable for recent information, and I would suggest that if you disagree with their information you write to the RCDB and update them. It may be that the 2019 date is just an assumption, or there may be another source that the RCDB has seen that we don't know about. Sorry, I know it must be frustrating, but we can't always just take people's word for it. Sometimes if a user has done a lot of their own research over time, we can trust that research, but I don't think that this research exists in this case.
Thank you for your contributions so far, please don't let this put you off as you have added a lot of good information already. Please reply below or send me a message if you have any questions. Thanks again Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 13:36, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
Hey! I have a question for everyone. Most of us know what Jeepers! is right? We're all one the same webpage? We're all using the same wifi? Okay, in case you don't know what it is, it's a chain of Indoor FEC's. And right now, I'm on a journey to find the rides at all of the locations (mainly the Clinton Township location). I already completed Albany, Southfield, West Nyack, Norridge, Mesa, Greenbelt (I think), and Olathe. Now, the only locations I've been to were in Auburn Hills and Sterling Heights, so I know what rides were/at those locations.
As for the rest, I got a few. I got the swings, spinning cups, kiddie train, and roller coaster for Concord; bumper cars, and roller coaster for Livonia; banana flyers, monkey barrels, and roller coaster for Parkville; bumper cars, and roller coaster for Rockville; and banana flyers, monkey barrels, and roller coaster for Clinton Township.
As for the rest of the locations, I only got the roller coaster. For a long time now, I've been trying to find the rides at the rest of the locations. So, can anyone who's been to the rest of the Jeepers! locations tell me what rides you remember there being? If not, that's okay. All I need is the rides at the Clinton Township location, and we're golden!
MrBlueBirdLover6 (talk) 16:56, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
- I have never been to any Jeepers location I am afraid, it would be surprising if I had given I am from the UK! Sorry about that. RCDB covers the coasters, but I don't know where to start with the rides... Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 20:35, 2 May 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I am presuming Baymax: The Healthcare Companion is not a real roller coaster. Sorry, Coasterpedia covers real rides and coasters, or well-documented serious proposals. We don't host fan content. You can always leave a message on my talk page or on the Discord server if you have any questions. Thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 21:09, 14 June 2021 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I just wanted to see what would happen if I tried. MrBlueBirdLover6 (talk) 12:48, 15 June 2021 (UTC)
- Not much I'm afraid, please make a copy of the article offline if you want to keep it as I will remove it soon. I'm not sure if there's a better place for coaster fan content but for Coasterpedia, we only cover real coasters or serious well sourced concepts/proposals. Thanks Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 15:50, 15 June 2021 (UTC)
Hey, I found out yesterday that Jeepers! in Sterling Heights closed down last year on RCDB. Before that, I only had clues that it was closed. I was actually crying when I found out. I hope I'm not the only one. If any of you here on Coasterpedia see this and have been to a Jeepers! park, please reply and tell me which location you always went to and how you felt when it closed. MrBlueBirdLover6 (talk) 16:41, 1 July 2021 (UTC)