Big Apple MB28 was a mass-produced model manufactured by Pinfari. It was the first roller coaster to use the now ubiquitous Wacky Worm layout. The model is now offered by Interpark and D.P.V. Rides, albeit with modifications to the original design.
Mushroom shaped ticket booths and giant solid apples are common features on this model.
A variant of the Big Apple featured a rotating "turntable" station which is believed to be the first sliding station. It had a width of 55 feet. There are four known units:
- Kålormen at Tivoli Karolinelund
- Big Apple at Astroland
- Big Apple
- Unknown installation, orange track with black supports
The following data is approximate.
- Height - 11.5 feet
- Length - 452.8 feet
- Dimensions - 91.9 feet x 41 feet
- Riders per hour - 720
- Train - Single train with 6 cars. In each car, riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows, for a total of 24 riders per train.
- List of all Big Apple MB28 roller coasters on this wiki.
This article is a stub. You can help Coasterpedia by expanding it.