|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Onsite construction||RCS GmbH|
|Type||Steel - Semi-floorless|
|Riders per train||8|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||100 km/h|
In January 2017, the park revealed its plans to retire the 45-year-old Silver Mine roller coaster and install a replacement which would open in 2019. In April, further details were revealed including the type of roller coaster, at the time simply refereed to as a BigDipper roller coaster.
The name was revealed in August, along with a few other facts; Dynamite would have a custom layout, be the tallest roller coaster in East Germany at a height of 144.3 feet tall (overtaking Huracan at Belantis) and the park's most expensive investment to date (overtaking El Toro).
Silver Mine was dismantled in November 2017 with groundwork beginning shortly after.
On August 12, 2018, the park revealed Dynamite's layout.
Dynamite opened on May 18, 2019.
Dynamite is the second BigDipper installation from Mack Rides, the first being Lost Gravity which opened at Walibi Holland in 2016. It has an 80 foot long tunnel and a dive drop, similar to that of a Bolliger & Mabillard Wing Coaster. There are two more inversions; a vertical loop and a zero-g roll.
2 cars. Riders are arranged 4 across in 2 rows, for a total of 8 riders per car. The two outer seats on each row are floorless.
- Freizeitpark Plohn zieht neue Achterbahn für 2019 als Ersatz für „Silver Mine“ in Betracht - Parkerlebins.de
- Freizeitpark Plohn enthüllt Groß-Achterbahn „Dynamite“: 2019 eröffnet ein bisher deutschlandweit einzigartiger Achterbahn-Typ - Parkerlebins.de
- Thema: 2019 Neuheit: Dynamite (Big Dipper Coaster, Mack Rides) @ Freizeitpark Plohn - CoasterFriends.de
- "Dynamite begeistert deutschlandweit Achterbahn-Fans". Spitzenstadt.de. https://www.spitzenstadt.de/plauen/1-vogtland-nachrichten/dynamite-begeistert-deutschlandweit-achterbahn-fans-.html.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.
|Freizeitpark PlohnArticles on|