This article is about the operator founded in 2009. You may have been looking for Six Flags, which was purchased by a company called Premier Parks and operated under that name for several years before reverting to Six Flags.
Premier Parks, LLC is a company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. It operates 12 properties as of 2019, including five amusement parks.
The company was founded in 2009 by former Six Flags Chairman and CEO Kieran Burke.
In 2018, Six Flags acquired from Premier Parks the rights to operate Darien Lake, Frontier City, and three water parks.
|Magic Springs||Arkansas||EPR Properties|
|Pacific Park||California||EPR Properties||2018|
|Wild Waves Theme & Water Park||Washington|
|Clementon Park||New Jersey||Premier Parks, LLC||2011||Closed 2019|
|Darien Lake||New York||EPR Lifestyle Properties||2015||Sold to Six Flags in 2018|
|Frontier City||Oklahoma||EPR Lifestyle Properties||2011||Sold to Six Flags in 2018|
- ↑ "Management Team". Premier Parks, LLC. https://www.premierparks.com/management-team/.
- ↑ "Six Flags Adds Five More Parks to US Portfolio". Business Wire. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180522006328/en/Flags-Adds-Parks-Portfolio.
- ↑ "Premier Parks Named New Operator of Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier". Premier Parks, LLC. https://www.premierparks.com/news-room/m.blog/229/premier-parks-named-new-operator-of-pacific-park-on-the-santa-monica-pier.
- ↑ "Story and Burke buy Clementon Lake". Park Magazine. http://web.archive.org/web/20131203012035/https://parkworld-online.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/2134/Story_and_Burke_buy_Clementon_Lake.html.
- ↑ "Former Six Flags execs to manage Frontier City, White Water Bay". The Oklahoman. https://oklahoman.com/article/3535312/former-six-flags-execs-to-manage-frontier-city-white-water-bay.
- Premier Parks on the Roller Coaster DataBase.