|Location||Clementon, New Jersey, USA|
|Operated||1907 to September 8, 2019|
Clementon Park and Splash World was a combined theme park and water park in Clementon, Camden County, New Jersey, United States. Also known as Clementon Lake Park, at the time of closure, it was owned and operated by Premier Parks.
The park is due to be auctioned either as a whole or in parts in March 2021.
Clementon Park was acquired by Premier Parks in 2011.
The final day of operation was September 8, 2019. The closure was unannounced, with guests arriving for a customer appreciation day on September 15 to find the park closed. No formal announcement was made, and the park's social media accounts were taken offline around this time.
|Dragon Coaster||Wisdom Rides||Family||2019||Standing but not operating|
|Hell Cat||S&S||Wooden||September 18, 2004||Standing but not operating|
|Jack Rabbit||Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters, Inc.||Wooden||1919||2002||Scrapped|
- "Want to Own Clementon Amusement Park? Now is Your Chance". NewsPlusNotes. February 17, 2021. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2021/02/want-to-own-clementon-amusement-park.html. Retrieved February 18, 2021.
- "Story and Burke buy Clementon Lake". Park Magazine. http://web.archive.org/web/20131203012035/https://parkworld-online.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/2134/Story_and_Burke_buy_Clementon_Lake.html.
- Hendrickson, Beccah (September 17, 2019). "Philadelphia family upset after NJ water park closes earlier than expected". 6ABC. https://6abc.com/society/family-upset-after-nj-water-park-closes-earlier-than-expected/5543692/. Retrieved February 18, 2021.
- Wise, Jenna (September 22, 2019). "Family pulled up for Sunday fun day at N.J. amusement park. Nobody was there.". NJ.com. https://www.nj.com/camden/2019/09/family-pulled-up-for-sunday-fun-day-at-nj-amusement-park-nobody-was-there.html. Retrieved February 18, 2021.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.