|Location||Clementon, New Jersey, USA|
|Operator||IB Parks & Entertainment|
Clementon Park and Splash World is a combined amusement park and water park in Clementon, Camden County, New Jersey, USA. It was expected to reopen in 2021.
Clementon Park was acquired by Premier Parks in 2011.
The final day of operation was September 8, 2019. The closure was unannounced, with guests arriving for a customer appreciation day on September 15 to find the park closed. No formal announcement was made, and the park's social media accounts were taken offline around this time.
The park was purchased at auction in March 2021 for $2.6 million by the owners of Indiana Beach. It was also offered for sale as individual attractions, however the winning bid for the park as a whole was greater than the combined bids for its individual assets. The park partially reopened in June, with the water park fully open and a selection of amusement rides operating.
|Dragon Coaster||Wisdom Rides||Family||2019||Operating|
|Hell Cat||S&S||Wooden||September 18, 2004||Operating|
|Jack Rabbit||Philadelphia Toboggan Company||Wooden||1919||2002||Scrapped|
|C.P. Huntington Railway||Chance Rides||Miniature Railway||Unknown|
|Flying Pharoah||Chance Rides||Waveswinger||1996|
|Giant Ferris Wheel||Chance Rides||Ferris Wheel||1995|
|King Neptune's Revenge||Intamin||Log Flume||1983|
|Ring of Fire||Larson International||Super Loop||2010|
|Samba Tower||Zamperla||Balloon Tower||2001|
|Scrambler||Eli Bridge Company||Scrambler||2019|
|Sea Dragon||Chance Rides||Pirate Ship||1988|
|Thunder Drop||Larson International / A.R.M. (USA)||Drop Tower||2010|
|Vintage Carousel||Chance Rides||Carousel||1997|
|Carousel||Philadelphia Toboggan Company||Carousel||1919||1996||Relocated to Louisville Zoo|
|Flying Scooters||Bisch Rocco||Flying Scooters||c.1950s||1987||Stored - later relocated to Pleasureland Southport|
|Turtle Whirl||Sellner Manufacturing||Tilt-A-Whirl||2001||2006||Relocated to Dutch Wonderland|
|Whacky Shack||Bill Tracy||Funhouse||1974||1985||Scrapped|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Walsh, Jim (24 March 2021). "Clementon Park and Splash World to be revived by new owner after 18-month closure". Courier Post. https://eu.courierpostonline.com/story/news/2021/03/24/clementon-park-splash-world-indiana-beach-auction/6989889002/. Retrieved 25 March 2021.
- ↑ "Story and Burke buy Clementon Lake". Park Magazine. http://web.archive.org/web/20131203012035/https://parkworld-online.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/2134/Story_and_Burke_buy_Clementon_Lake.html.
- ↑ Hendrickson, Beccah (September 17, 2019). "Philadelphia family upset after NJ water park closes earlier than expected". 6ABC. https://6abc.com/society/family-upset-after-nj-water-park-closes-earlier-than-expected/5543692/. Retrieved February 18, 2021.
- ↑ Wise, Jenna (September 22, 2019). "Family pulled up for Sunday fun day at N.J. amusement park. Nobody was there.". NJ.com. https://www.nj.com/camden/2019/09/family-pulled-up-for-sunday-fun-day-at-nj-amusement-park-nobody-was-there.html. Retrieved February 18, 2021.
- ↑ "Clementon Park + Splash World Have Reopened to Visitors". NewsPlusNotes. 2021-06-28. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2021/06/clementon-park-splash-world-have.html. Retrieved 2021-07-02.
- Clementon Park and Splash World on the Roller Coaster DataBase.