|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Sky Scream in 2015|
|Product||Sky Rocket II|
|Type||Steel - Launched|
|Riders per train||12|
|Propulsion||LSM launch (multi-pass)|
|Top speed||100 km/h|
Sky Scream is a steel roller coaster located at Holiday Park in Hassloch, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is a Sky Rocket II built by Premier Rides on the spot previously occupied by Super Wirbel.
The ride was constructed by RCS GmbH. The support structure was fabricated by Valley Iron.
The addition of the coaster was announced in August 2013.
The ride was manufactured for a Chinese park, but after suffering delays, it was sent to Holiday Park instead, who had also ordered a new roller coaster. It was manufactured in the United States, with most of the ride arriving at the park during January 2014.
On 5 March 2014, the train arrived on site. Sky Scream opened on 12 April 2014.
Upon opening, the ride had no theme. For the 2015 season, the buildings surrounding the ride were styled in a zombie theme. The ride's queue line was also themed with the addition of some spooky theming elements.
Red track and light grey supports.
The ride has a horror theme and the buildings around it are designed to look like a derelict industrial complex.
Single train with 2 cars. In each car, riders are arranged 2 across in 3 rows, for a total of 12 riders per train. Riders are held in by lap-bars.
- ↑ Projects - Valley Iron
- ↑ "Premier coaster for Holiday Park". Park World. 2013-08-30. Archived from the original on 2013-09-21. https://web.archive.org/web/20130921220754/http://www.parkworld-online.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/2542/Premier_coaster_for_Holiday_Park.html. Retrieved 2022-09-21.
- ↑ Report and updates: PlopsaFanday 2013
- ↑ Raging journey into the world of vampires - Holly Info
- ↑ 05 March 2014 | 37 days yet ... - Holly Info
- Sky Scream on the Roller Coaster DataBase.