Welcome to Coasterpedia!
There are many ways you can help out:
- Click here to add a roller coaster, ride, theme park, or something else to our wiki. Please make sure we have not covered your article already by using the search function.
- Upload your amusement ride photographs.
- Watch the wiki being updated in real time with Recent Changes.
If you need help, the help pages will give you an insight into editing here at Coasterpedia. You're also welcome to leave a message on an administrator's talk page or join the Coasterpedia Discord chat. If you're on social media, you may follow the official Coasterpedia Twitter account and the official Facebook page for updates and wiki highlights.
Thanks for adding the Intamin Flight Trainer page, but I'm 98% sure the Seibuen (Japan) machine had nothing to do with the Knotts Berry Farm machine. The Japanese machine is listed as sold by Intamin in 1989 (to debut 1990), and the Knotts sold in 1988 (for a 1990 debut). Intamin only list the original owner in their reference lists, so wouldn't list the same ride twice. Also, I trawled for hours through Japanese translations to get the opening date of 1990 for the Seibuen machine Jason foulkes (talk) 04:12, 3 January 2022 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing that out. I stumbled on a few sources that claimed they were the same and marked it as such, but I see that there are separate entries for the rides and your comment about Intamin listing the original owner is a really good point. I've updated the page to keep them separate. Time93 (talk) 04:24, 3 January 2022 (UTC)
- Cheers for that. Interesting page - an old "Intamin Japan" page that actually lists the year (and month) rides opened, as opposed to the year they were sold - http://www.intamin-japan.co.jp/results/results05.html But also includes rides they were broker for and didn't build themselves Jason foulkes (talk) 04:29, 3 January 2022 (UTC)
I just remembered, there is a
cabins parameter in the ride infobox intended to list the number of cabins (gondolas) in a ferris wheel. I'm thinking it may be better to rename it to gondolas, since unenclosed ferris wheel gondolas don't feel like "cabins" to me? Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 16:43, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
- Ah I didn't know that. I would agree that gondola is a more applicable term for more all types of Ferris Wheel car types. Time93 (talk) 17:15, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
Hello, great work with the Flying Scooters article! However about the list, Jason and I have steered clear of making lists on ride type pages due to the sheer quantity of units that fall under each type. I think it would be better to create pages for the individual products and then we can cut rows out from the table to put into those pages. When I have a bit more time, I can split it up for you, if you like? Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 22:59, 18 January 2022 (UTC)
- To clarify, all the Bisch Rocco installations to the "Flying Scooters (Bisch Rocco product)" page, all the Larson's to a Larson one, etc.? And then the Flying Scooter page itself will just have a ride description and maybe a list of manufacturers, e.g. "Star Flyer" page? I can start dissecting it and moving the table parts to the relevant articles if that's correct. Time93 (talk) 01:21, 19 January 2022 (UTC)
Thanks for adding the correct opening year to Allmighty Hermes, but please provide a source when changing 'controversial' stats such as those. Thanks in advance QDude24 (Talk | contribs) 10:52, 8 February 2022 (UTC+01:00)
Hello, thought I would send you a quick message as you created the Idora Park and Wildcat (Idora Park) pages. It appears the park hadn't opened yet (source 1, source 2) and was supposed to open May 5. Am surprised both RCDB and Wikipedia don't appear to have picked up on that. Anyway just thought you'd be interested, are you able to see those newspaper.com links without an account? I'm never sure Lachlan (Talk | contribs) 11:06, 15 September 2022 (UTC)