|Type||Steel - Family|
|Riders per train||3|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
Flitzer (as it was originally named) was built for German showman Grauberger in 1971. Following two seasons of operation the ride was sold to Janny de Vries in the Netherlands. It was subsequently purchased by Piet Leander at the end of the 1976 season.
The Flitzer returned to the Netherlands for a single season in 1989, before being sold to German showman Karl-Heinz Langenscheidt, who operated the ride on the travelling fairground circuit until 1993. It was replaced by a HUSS Rainbow and exported to Poland.
- High Explosive - Rideindex.de
- Flitzer (Langenscheidt) - Rideindex.de
- Kermisboeken Facebook post
- Kermis Zwolle diverse jaren - Historisch Kermis Transport
- Paul Angel photograph, Barry Island Amusement Park, 1984. - NFCA Digital
- Paul Angel photograph, Barry Island Amusement Park, 1986. - NFCA Digital
- Paul Angel photograph, Hull Fair, 1984. - NFCA Digital