|Watch the on-ride POV|
|Riders per train||24|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||113 km/h|
The name Kondaa was announced in November 2020.
Kondaa opened to guests on 8 May 2021.
Kondaa is a Mega Coaster-style ride from Intamin. It is 164 feet tall and 3,937 feet long.
After climbing an initial chain lift hill, the ride begins with an 80-degree twisted drop similar to the one on Expedition GeForce at Holiday Park. A large 125-foot tall hill follows, then an RMC-esque outerbank to the right. The non inverting cobra roll, described as the "first of its kind", by Intamin, comes next. A low-to-the ground wave turn and hill follows, then a twisted double down. The ride ends with more bunny hills and an over-banked curve before roaring into the brakes.
The first hill
The non inverting cobra roll
The outward banked airtime hill
The last airtime hills
- "Back with a Vengeance: Intamin Announces Two World Class Coasters". Coaster101. November 15, 2018. Retrieved May 1, 2022.
- "Eerste trackdelen megacoaster Walibi Belgium komen toe".
- "Megacoaster Construction Updates".
- "Kondaa is ready for the opening of Walibi on 8 May".
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.
|Walibi BelgiumArticles on|