(Redirected from Mondial)
|Headquarters||Terband / Heerenveen|
Mondial Rides is an amusement ride manufacturer based in Terband/Heerenveen, the Netherlands.
Mondial mostly manufactures rides that are easy to disassemble and transport like ferris wheels, making them popular with fair operators.
Most of Mondial's rides are variants of already existing rides, usually with an added dimension for the ride to spin in.
- Capriolo. A sort of half booster, with a gondola on one end of the arm and a counterweight on the other.
- Furioso. A smaller version of the Capriolo.
- Turbine. A booster with an extra dimension for the gondolas to spin in around the axis of the arm.
- Wild Romance/Propeller. A giant booster-evolution ride. At this point, this ride is stated as a concept and the name of the ride is unconfirmed.
Twin armed Rangers:
Top spin variants:
- Blender. A non-inverting top spin variant that spins on 4 different axes. At this point, this ride is stated as a concept.
- Roll Over. A variant of the Super Nova that inverts.
- Shake. A breakdance where the gondolas can make inversions.
- Escape. A breakdance where the gondolas swing so riders face the ground.
- Aductis. A frisbee which has a rotating platform so the entire ride structure is spun. At this point, this ride is stated as a concept.
- Jet Force. A frisbee with no floor using a counterweight. The arm can invert and the riders are facing outward.
- Mistral. A frisbee with no floor. The riders are in a ring facing inward or outward.
Top Scan variants:
- Avalanche. An inversion ride. At this point, this ride is stated as a concept.
- Heart Breaker. A variant of a Miami with a split bench that can spin independently of each other.
- Surf's Up. An interactive version of the swing around. At this point, this ride is stated as a concept.
- Swinger. A swing ride with four rotating gondolas instead of seats attached to chains.
Amusement park rides
Mondial also makes a few stationary rides for amusement parks:
- Avalanche. A park model version of the fair ride. The park version is taller, making it a giant ride. It also offers more capacity than the fair version.
- Revolution. A frisbee.
- Roll Over. A modified version of the fair ride built for a permanent spot in amusement parks.
- Splash Over. A double top spin. The name comes from the fountains included with the ride.
- Turbine. A modified version of the fair ride built for a permanent spot in amusement parks.
- Ultra Max. A frisbee that can invert.
- Ventura. A top scan with increased capacity.
- Sky Riser. An observation tower available in travel and park versions.
- Wind Seeker. A combination between a tower ride and a swing ride.
- Airstrike. A combination of a tower ride and a swing around ride. The riders can take control of the gondola movement only. At this point, this ride is stated as a concept.
The numbers indicate the height.
The first two numbers indicate the height, the last two the amount of gondolas.
- MCS 3326
- MCS 4536
- MCS 5542
- MCS 7048