Racing Whippet opened in 1927 in West View Park. The coaster was a rare Möbius loop Racing Roller Coaster, where it was one continuous track (the split is the first turn after the drop) and the riders would end up in a different station from where they originally were at. The coaster would operate for 50 years, until the park closed in 1977, when the park would be converted into the present-day West View Park Plaza. The coaster was scrapped that year.
4 trains with 3 cars per train. In each car, riders are arranged 2 across in 3 rows, for a total of 18 riders per train.