|Location||Streetsboro, Ohio, USA|
|Operated||June 29, 1976 to 1982|
Shady Lake was an amusement park previously located in Streetsboro, Ohio, USA. It opened in 1976 and was built by the previous owners of Euclid Beach Park. The park included a replica of the landmark arch at Euclid Beach Park, which remained standing after the park closed until it was demolished in 2004. After its closure, many of the rides were relocated to Old Indiana Fun-n-Water Park in Throntown, Indiana, USA.
Past roller coasters
|Wild Mouse||B. A. Schiff & Associates||Wild Mouse||1980||1982 or earlier||Relocated to Old Indiana Fun-n-Water Park|
- This list is incomplete, please expand it if you can.
|Antique Autos||Unknown||Track Ride||1977||1977 or later||Unknown|
|Cuddle Up||Unknown||Cuddle Up||1977||1977 or later||Unknown|
|Ferris Wheel||Eli Bridge Company||Ferris Wheel||1977||1977 or later||Unknown|
|Flying Scooters||Bisch Rocco||Flying Scooters||Unknown||Unknown||Relocated to Old Indiana Fun-n-Water Park|
|Paratrooper||Hrubetz||Paratrooper||1977 or later||1982 or earlier||Unknown|
|Rotor||Unknown||Rotor||1978||1978 or later||Unknown|
|Scrambler||Eli Bridge Company||Scrambler||1977||1982||Unknown|
|Sleepy Hollow Railroad||Unknown||Miniature Railway||1977||1977 or later||Unknown|
|Unknown||Arrow Dynamics||Track Ride||1977||1982 or earlier||Relocated to Old Indiana Fun-n-Water Park|
- "From Shady Lake to Old Indiana and Beyond... a Never Ending Story", NAPHA Chronicle, National Amusement Park Historical Association (Winter 2021). Retrieved on 6 March 2022.
- "The best-kept secret in Ohio?", The Akron Beacon Journal (1982-08-01). Retrieved on 6 March 2022.
- "From Shady Lake to Old Indiana and Beyond... a Never Ending Story", NAPHA Chronicle, National Amusement Park Historical Association (Winter 2021). Retrieved on 13 March 2022.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.