|Location||Throntown, Indiana, USA|
|Operated||June 29, 1985 to August 11, 1996|
Old Indiana Fun-n-Water Park, originally known as Middle Country USA, was an amusement park in Thorntown, Indiana, USA. Many of its rides were relocated from the defunct Shady Lake in Streetsboro, Ohio, USA. Old Indiana Fun-n-Water Park operated for 13 years from 1983 to 1996.
Old Indiana Fun-n-Water Park officially opened on June 29, 1985.
On August 11, 1996, a 4-year-old girl was paralyzed from the neck down and her 57-year-old grandmother died after the miniature train they were on derailed as it approached a curve. The two guests were crushed underneath the cars. Inspectors discovered that the ride was traveling faster than 12 mph. The park was closed following the accident.
Past roller coasters
|Mad Mouse||B. A. Schiff & Associates||Wild Mouse||June 29, 1985||1994||Scrapped|
|Montagnes Russes||Schwarzkopf||Sit-Down||June 29, 1985||August 11, 1996||Relocated to State Fair of Texas|
- This list is incomplete, please expand it if you can.
|Bayern Kurve||Schwarzkopf||Bayern Kurve||Unknown||Unknown||Currently owned by Knoebels|
|Flying Scooter||Bisch Rocco||Flying Scooters||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|The Wonderful, Waterfull Flume||Arrow Dynamics||Log Flume||1988||1996||Relocated to Idlewild & SoakZone|
- "From Shady Lake to Old Indiana and Beyond... a Never Ending Story", NAPHA Chronicle, National Amusement Park Historical Association (Winter 2021). Retrieved on 13 March 2022.
- "Middle Country opens proudly", Journal and Courier (1985-06-30). Retrieved on 13 August 2022.
- WOMAN KILLED AT FUN PARK
- "From Shady Lake to Old Indiana and Beyond... a Never Ending Story", NAPHA Chronicle, National Amusement Park Historical Association (Winter 2021). Retrieved on 13 August 2022.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.