|Watch the on-ride POV|
|Product||Spinning Coaster 420 Extended|
|Designer / calculations||Ing.-Büro Stengel GmbH|
|Type||Steel - Spinning|
|Riders per train||4|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||31 mph|
The layout consists of several segments separated by a brake run. The first segment is a drop into the second segment: a series of S-shaped turns. The third segment is a figure-8. The fourth is a series of hills that form a circle. The fifth is a pair of small hills. The sixth is a helix into the seventh segment: which is a long loop, leading to a massive hill, and into the brake run.
8 cars. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 4 riders per car. The cars are made to look like skateboards.
- From October 2010 to early 2011, the ride was called "Big Spin" and all Tony Hawk references were removed.
- There was a cutout of Tony Hawk near the top of the coaster when the coaster was "Tony Hawk's Big Spin".
- The ride was changed from a standstill station to a moving station in 2012.
The safety sign
The queue line
The transfer track
- "Riders Take a Spin on Six Flags New Attractions That Offer an "Extreme Sports Experience"". Ultimate Rollercoaster. Retrieved 2021-12-30.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.