|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Designer / calculations||Ron Toomer|
|Type||Steel - Terrain - Hybrid|
|Riders per train||36|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||48 mph|
Thunderation is a steel hybrid terrain roller coaster located at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri, USA. Opened on April 10, 1993, it was the park's second roller coaster, after Fire In The Hole in 1972. It was built by Intermountain Rides in conjunction with Arrow Dynamics. The ride's supports were designed by Ride Centerline.
- Amusement - Intermountain Lift
- "Rides List". http://ridecenterline.com/projects/rides-list/. Retrieved 2022-04-16.
- "Theme park adds roller coaster". https://www.newspapers.com/clip/53869159/theme-park-adds-roller-coaster/.
- "Roller coasters losing their attraction", Telegraph-Forum (July 10, 1999). Retrieved on December 16, 2021.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.
|Silver Dollar CityArticles on|