|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Product||Wild Mouse (compact mobile, rev. 2)|
|Type||Steel - Enclosed - Wild Mouse|
|Riders per train||4|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
The Dark Knight Coaster is an enclosed wild mouse roller coaster located at Six Flags Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico.
This roller coaster was originally planned to open at Six Flags New England in 2008. In February 2008, construction was halted after building inspectors realised the park had built the frame of the building without a permit. In April of the same year, the park announced the cancellation of the project. The coaster was taken down and put into storage. Eventually it was announced that it would open in 2009 at Six Flags Mexico. It opened on 19 March.
The Dark Knight Coaster consists of several sharp hairpin turns and sudden drops, accented by various eerily-lit Gotham City buildings placed alongside the track.
8 cars. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 4 riders per car.
- ↑ Construction of new roller coaster halted - MassLive
- ↑ Six Flags cancels plans for new "Dark Knight" roller coaster - WHDH
- ↑ Six Flags Mexico 2009: Dark Knight Coaster - NewsPlusNotes
- ↑ "Dark Knight coaster opens at Six Flags Mexico". Theme Park Tourist. https://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20090331/76/dark-knight-coaster-opens-six-flags-mexico.
- Dark Knight on the Roller Coaster DataBase.
|Six Flags MéxicoArticles on|