|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Type||Steel - Single rail|
|Riders per train||32|
|Propulsion||Tire propelled launch|
|Top speed||35 mph|
Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster was announced on August 31, 2017.
Vertical construction began in April 2018.
The ride was originally intended to open on June 17, 2018, but was then delayed by a week to June 24, 2018. The ride did not open on this date either. Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster eventually opened on August 3, 2018.
Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster suffered constant downtime and was criticized for being rough and uncomfortable. Riders were also complaining about the noise coming from the attraction.
The track formed an "∞" (infinity) shape with two stations at ground level. Ride traversed through repetitive Immelmanns and dive loops. Riders would fly by one another, both forwards and backwards. The train had ten cars and sixteen rows seating two riders each.
- "Crazy Coaster coming to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - ABC10". https://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/crazy-coaster-coming-to-six-flags-discovery-kingdom/103-469583329.
- "Ride Vehicle Reveals at IAAPA Attractions Expo 2017". http://touringcentralflorida.com/2017/11/17/ride-vehicle-reveals-iaapa-attractions-expo-2017/.
- "Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster - the First Skywarp - Going Up at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom". NewsPlusNotes. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2018/04/harley-quinn-crazy-coaster-first.html.
- "Rest in Pieces: 4 Roller Coasters That Shut Down Permanently in 2021". Theme Park Tourist. https://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20211102/32044/rest-pieces-4-roller-coasters-shut-down-permanently-2021?page=2.
- "Six Flags Discovery Kingdom sluit Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster". https://themeparkfreaks.eu/2021/05/six-flags-discovery-kingdom-sluit-harley-quinn-crazy-coaster/.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.