|Manufacturer||Eyerly Aircraft Company|
The Rock-O-Plane opened as part of an expansion of LeSourdsville Lake Amusement Park in 1949. The ride was relocated, along with the Ferris Wheel and the Scrambler, to allow the new Kiddie Kingdom area to be built in 1967.
The original cars were destroyed in a fire in January 1990. They were subsequently replaced.
- "LeSourdsville Opens Today", The Cincinnati Enquirer.
- "Le Sourdsville Kid Kingdom Debut", The Cincinnati Enquirer.
- "Rock O Planes". Coney Island Central. http://coneyislandcentral.com/attractions-2/classic-rides/rock-o-planes/.