|Manufacturer||Traver Engineering Company|
Tumble Bug opened at Coney Island in 1925. The ride was relocated to Kings Island for its opening in 1972 season, although a new track was fabricated and the original track remained standing at the former park. The ride closed after the 1985 season and was replaced the following year with Sky Lab. The ride was sold to Kennywood and used as spare parts on its similar ride, Turtle.
- "Tumble Bug". https://kicentral.com/parkhistory/past-attractions/tumble-bug/. Retrieved 2022-04-04.