|Product||Giant Double Wheel|
Zodiac was a Giant Double Wheel manufactured by Waagner-Biro that was previously located at Wonderland Sydney in Eastern Creek, New South Wales, Australia from 1989 through 2004. It originally operated at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio, USA from 1975 through 1986.
Zodiac originally opened at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio, USA in 1975. According to Thomas Fry, a park official, a Ferris Wheel was one of the most requested rides in customer surveys. Fry stated that the park had not purchased one as they a relatively low capacity of 300 riders per hour, compared to an expected capacity of over 2,000 for the new Double Ferris Wheel. The attraction was referred to as Giant Double Wheel its first year, before being identified as Zodiac from 1976 onward.
- "Zodiac". KICentral. Retrieved 2021-12-17.
- Rohrer, Jim (1975-04-15). "Kings Island Expands For 1975 Season". The Cincinnati Enquirer. p. 30. Retrieved 2021-12-19.
- "Zodiac". KICentral. Retrieved 2021-12-20.
- "The Zodiac". Wonderland Sydney. Retrieved 2021-12-20.
- "Zodiac Removal". Wonderland Sydney. Retrieved 2021-12-20.