Bugs Bunny High Sea Adventure was a ride located at Six Flags Over Georgia in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
The attraction debuted as part of the new Looney Tunes Land area in 1986. It was originally called Yosemite Sam Buccaneer Boats. In 1994, when Looney Tunes Land became Bugs Bunny World, the name of the attraction was changed to Santa Maria. For the 2016 season, Bugs Bunny World became Bugs Bunny Boomtown and the attraction was again renamed, becoming Bugs Bunny High Sea Adventure.
The attraction was removed in 2021.
- "New features offered at Six Flags this year", The Atlanta Constitution (1986-06-12), pp. 20-21. Retrieved on 22 May 2021.
- "Six Flags Over Georgia advert". The Atlanta Constitution. 1986-08-23. pp. 86. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/78146851/six-flags-over-georgia-advert/. Retrieved 2021-05-22.
- Cowan, Chris. "Park history". Six Flags over Georgia Unlimited. Archived from the original on 2018-09-25. https://web.archive.org/web/20180925072510/http://zuben77.tripod.com/id23.html. Retrieved 2021-05-22.
- "North America’s First Virtual Reality Roller Coaster and Seven Family Attractions to Premier at Six Flags Over Georgia". Business Wire. 2016-03-11. Archived from the original on 2021-05-22. https://web.archive.org/web/20210522181853/https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160311005689/en/North-America%E2%80%99s-First-Virtual-Reality-Roller-Coaster-and-Seven-Family-Attractions-to-Premier-at-Six-Flags-Over-Georgia. Retrieved 2021-05-22.
- "Six Flags Over Georgia". Screamscape. Archived from the original on 2021-05-22. https://web.archive.org/web/20210522180206/https://www.screamscape.com/html/six_flags_over_georgia.htm. Retrieved 2021-05-22.
|Six Flags Over GeorgiaArticles on|