|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Type||Steel - Launched - Shuttle|
|Riders per train||12|
|Propulsion||LSM launch (multi-pass)|
|Top speed||106.6 km/h|
Fury is a steel launched shuttle roller coaster at Bobbejaanland in Lichtaart, Antwerp, Flemish Region, Belgium. It is a triple launch coaster manufactured by Gerstlauer which opened on 24 June 2019.
The attraction is part of a new-for-2019 park area called Land of Legends which also contains the Typhoon. The musical score is by IMAscore.
The ride was officially announced on 27 February 2018. In July, some blueprints were leaked for the attraction that revealed some details about the ride. Bobbejaanland began construction of the ride in September 2018.
In February 2019, the ride's name was announced as Fury. It was also confirmed that the ride would be part of a new themed area named Land of Legends.
The first track piece arrived on 13 March 2019.
Fury opened to the public on 24 June 2019. An opening ceremony and a passholder's preview were held on the 22nd and 23rd respectively.
Fury is an Infinity Coaster manufactured by Gerstlauer, similar in design to Gold Rush at Attractiepark Slagharen. Fury has a rotating track segment. At the beginning of the ride, riders choose whether the train is launched forward or backward by voting using buttons on the restraints. In the event of a tie, the launch direction is randomly chosen.
When the car leaves the station, it approaches a turntable. If riders pick forwards, the car turns to the right and if they pick backwards, the car turns to the left. The car then goes into the position where it goes forwards or backwards. The car then launches three times. After the second launch, the car climbs a Jr. Scorpion tail. When the car completes the third launch, it goes straight into an outside top hat. Riders head into a twisted dive after the top hat. The car then approaches into a wraparound corkscrew and a Finnish loop. Riders go into a second Jr. Scorpion tail and a second turntable. The car goes into normal position and goes back into the station.
Fury has an orange track and dark gray supports.
2 trains with 3 cars per train. In each car, riders are arranged 4 across in a single row, for a total of 12 riders per train.
The Finnish loop
- ↑ "Bobbejaanland Launching New Coaster in 2019". https://coasternation.com/bobbejaanland_new_coaster/.
- ↑ "New roller coaster at Bobbejaanland named Fury". https://themeparks-eu.com/news/new-roller-coaster-at-bobbejaanland-in-2019-named-fury.
- ↑ "Eerste baandelen van Fury aangekomen in Bobbejaanland". https://themeparkfreaks.eu/2019/03/eerste-baandelen-van-fury-aangekomen-in-bobbejaanland/.
- ↑ "Bobbejaanland toont onride-video van nieuwe achtbaan Fury". Loopings. https://www.looopings.nl/weblog/12403/Bobbejaanland-toont-onride-video-van-nieuwe-achtbaan-Fury.html.
- ↑ "Nieuwe Coaster Fury Zorgt Voor Wereldprimeur!". Bobbejaanland. https://www.bobbejaanland.be/blog-nieuws/nieuwe-coaster-fury-zorgt-voor-wereldprimeur.
- Fury on the Roller Coaster DataBase.