|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Manufacturer||Bolliger & Mabillard|
|Type||Steel - Giga|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||95 mph|
Vertical construction officially began in September 2014 with the addition of the first track piece. In November 2014, the lift hill began rising. The highest point of the ride was topped off on December 4, 2014. In January 2015, construction was completed when the last track piece was installed.
Fury 325 performed its first test runs on March 4, 2015.
Fury 325 passes over and under two walkways from the parking lot to the park's new main entrance. During the construction of Fury 325, the park entrance was rebuilt. It was built at a cost of $30 million.
3 trains with 8 cars per train. In each car, riders are arranged 4 across in a single row, for a total of 32 riders per train. The front car from one of the trains was on show at B&M's booth during IAAPA 2015.
Fury 325 is the tallest roller coaster with a traditional lift hill, standing 325 feet tall (thus the namesake). It is tied with Steel Dragon 2000 as the fastest roller coaster without a launch. It is the longest steel roller coaster in North America. It is the tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster built by Bolliger & Mabillard.
- "Carowinds Announces Fury 325 B&M Giga Coaster for 2015". Coaster101. August 21, 2014. https://www.coaster101.com/2014/08/21/carowinds-announces-fury-325-for-2015/. Retrieved January 2, 2021.
- "First pieces of track arrive for new record-breaking roller coaster coming to Carowinds". https://myfox8.com/news/first-pieces-of-track-arrive-for-new-record-breaking-roller-coaster-coming-to-carowinds/.
- "Fury 325 Steel Rises at Carowinds". Coaster101. October 2, 2014. https://www.coaster101.com/2014/10/02/fury-325-steel-rises-at-carowinds/. Retrieved February 8, 2022.
- "First Pieces of Fury 325 Now In Place at Carowinds". NewsPlusNotes. https://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2014/09/first-pieces-of-fury-325-now-in-place.html.
- "Fury 325's Lift Hill Going Up + New Entrance Work". NewsPlusNotes. https://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2014/11/fury-325s-lift-hill-going-up-new.html.
- "Fury 325 Topped Out at Carowinds". NewsPlusNotes. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2014/12/fury-325-topped-out-at-carowinds.html.
- "Fury 325 Completed at Carowinds + New Culinary Event". NewsPlusNotes. https://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2015/01/fury-325-completed-at-carowinds-new.html.
- "Fury 325's Impressive Night Look + First Rider Auction". NewsPlusNotes. https://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2015/02/fury-325s-impressive-night-look-first.html.
- Stilwell, Andrew (March 5, 2015). "Fury 325 Completes First Test Run". Coaster101. https://www.coaster101.com/2015/03/05/fury-325-completes-first-test-run/. Retrieved February 8, 2022.
- Stilwell, Andrew (March 26, 2015). "Fury 325 Media Day Report". Coaster101. https://www.coaster101.com/2015/03/26/fury-325-media-day-report/. Retrieved January 2, 2021.
- "World-record-breaking coaster catapults Carowinds to new heights (w/video)". https://morganton.com/entertainment/world-record-breaking-coaster-catapults-carowinds-to-new-heights-w-video/article_d3d8c1a4-d4c8-11e4-a9e8-7fda41952588.html.
- Macdonald, Brady (2014-10-29). "Carowinds’ Fury 325 joins an elite club of world’s tallest coasters". Los Angeles Times. https://www.latimes.com/travel/themeparks/la-trb-fury-325-carowinds-20141027-story.html. Retrieved 2021-08-28.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.