|Watch the on-ride POV|
|Manufacturer||Bolliger & Mabillard|
|Product||Inverted Coaster (Batman)|
|Designer / calculations||Ing.-Büro Stengel GmbH|
|Type||Steel - Inverted|
|Riders per train||12|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||50 mph|
Batman The Ride is a steel inverted roller coaster located at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California, USA. The ride, along with many other copies, was designed and built by Bolliger & Mabillard. It opened on March 26, 1994.
The addition of Batman The Ride was announced on August 4, 1993.
The ride features a height of 105 feet, a top speed of 50 mph, a 59° angle of descent, and a maximum g-force of 4.
The Gotham Public Works banner
The junk and graffiti
The Broad Avenue Storm Drain Access sign
The sewer tunnel
The scenery signs
The entrance archway
The new entrance sign
The original color scheme
The zero-g roll
View from the exit ramp
Corkscrew of Batman The Ride, 2023
Vertical Loop of Batman The Ride, 2023
0g roll of Batman The Ride, 2023
- COASTER-net article and gallery
- "New bat-twist for Magic Mountain", The Signal (August 5, 1993), pp. 5. Retrieved on October 7, 2022.
- "Batman Scales the Mountain : Gotham City Area, Roller Coaster Are Largest Expansion in Magic Mountain’s 23-Year History". https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-03-26-ca-38648-story.html.
- "BATMAN the Ride and Colossus Celebrate Six Flags Magic Mountain Anniversaries in Reverse". https://www.inparkmagazine.com/magicmountainbackwards/.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.