The Whip was a Whip located at Blackpool Pleasure Beach in Blackpool, Lancashire, England, UK.
A plaque on the ride stated that it opened in 1921. However, this has been disputed by other sources. It was built by American firm W.F. Mangels and was purchased by the Pleasure Beach for $4,700. In 1991, the ride was moved to its final location, partially underneath Revolution. It was removed in September 2008 and subsequently stored.