|Location||Grand Island, New York, USA|
|Owner||IB Parks & Entertainment|
|Previous names||Fantasy Island, Martin's Fantasy Island|
Two Flags Over Niagra Fun Park
|Area||85 acres (340,000 m2)|
Niagara Amusement Park and Splash World, formerly known as Fantasy Island, is an amusement park located in Grand Island, New York, USA.
Martin's Fantasy Island was acquired by Apex Parks Group in 2016 from former owner Martin DiPetro. For the 2017 season, the name was shortened to Fantasy Island. The park was closed in 2019 along with Indiana Beach. However, in 2021 the park saw new life under new management by IB Parks & Entertainment (a new company under the direction of industry veteran Gene Staples) as the waterpark reopened to the public. The amusement park section is set to reopen in Spring of 2022 as restoration and purchases of rides are completed due to many of the rides having been sold when the park was left vacant following its original closure in 2019.
On October 13, 2021 park management informed guests that while they may see a variety of rides and deliveries at Niagara Amusement Park and Splash World, the rides may not be specifically for the park itself. This is because the park is located in between the other IB Parks & Entertainment parks. The location of Niagara Amusement Park and Splash World provides a strategic hub for efficient transport of new rides to the various parks.
In February 2022 the park announced that it would reopen on 30 May. However, plans had to be altered due to supply chain issues and weather related setbacks. The Park's spokesperson, Tom Crisci, stated that the park's waterpark and Western Town section will open as scheduled, but the main midway is slated for a "phased opening" throughout the summer. The park plans on the midway fully reopening by mid summer 2022.
|Silver Comet||Custom Coasters International, Inc.||Wooden
|May 1, 1999||Operating|
|July 25, 2005||2019||Unknown|
|Roller||Little Dipper||Allan Herschell Company||Kiddie||1961||1990s||Unknown|
|Roller||Max's Doggy Dog Coaster||SBF Visa Group||Family||May 25, 2013||2019||Unknown|
|Roller||Orient Express||Wisdom Rides||Kiddie||1998||2003||Unknown|
|Roller||Wildcat||Schwarzkopf||Sit-Down||June 22, 1974||2004||N/A|
|Scrambler||Eli Bridge Company||Scrambler||Under Construction for 2022|
|Unknown (Ex-Flying Witch at Rye Playland)||Pinfari||Dark Ride||Under Construction for 2022|
|Caterpillar||Mack Rides||Caterpillar||Under Construction for 2022|
|Samba Balloon||Zamperla||Balloon Ride||Under COmplete Restoration for 2022, 2023|
- "IB Parks & Entertainment". http://ibparks.com/.
- "Water park at Niagara Amusement Park & Splash World to open in July on Grand Island". WGRZ 2 NBC. July 9, 2021. https://www.wgrz.com/article/money/business/niagara-amusement-park-splash-world-to-open-july-grand-island/71-3c131568-2805-4a32-a118-28f12ff58ee1. Retrieved October 1, 2021.
- "Niagra Amusement Park & Splash World". IB Parks & Entertainment. 2021. https://niagaraamusementpark.com/. Retrieved October 1, 2021.
- "Niagara Amusement Park Planning Memorial Day Opening". NewsPlusNotes. 2022-02-06. https://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2022/02/niagara-amusement-park-planning.html.
- Rowe, Ashley (April 5, 2022). "Niagara Amusement Park and Splash World prepares for Memorial Day weekend debut". WKBW Buffalo. https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/the-follow-up/niagara-amusement-park-and-splash-world-prepares-for-memorial-day-weekend-debut. Retrieved May 16, 2022.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.