|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Designer / calculations||Werner Stengel|
|Type||Steel - Spinning|
|Riders per train||4|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||31 mph|
Pandemonium is a Gerstlauer spinning roller coaster located at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, Texas, USA. The ride was originally billed as the "total Tony Hawk experience" and is designed to have the look and feel of a giant red-and-black skatepark. It replaced the Wildcatter, an Intamin Freefall ride.
8 cars. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 4 riders per car. The cars are designed to look like skateboards.
- The ride is very similar to Pandemonium at Six Flags New England, but with a red and black color scheme.
- From October 2010 to early 2011 the ride was called "Big Spin" and all Tony Hawk references were removed.
- There used to video cameras in the cars and riders could buy a video of their ride, the feature is now discontinued.
- There was a cut out of Tony Hawk near the top of the coaster when the coaster was "Tony Hawk's Big Spin".
- Pandemonium on the Roller Coaster DataBase.