|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Designer / calculations||Werner Stengel|
|Type||Steel - Spinning|
|Riders per train||4|
Top speed31 mph
Pandemonium is a Gerstlauer spinning roller coaster located at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, Texas, USA. The ride was originally billed as the "total Tony Hawk experience" and is designed to have the look and feel of a giant red-and-black skate-park.
It replaced the Wildcatter, an Intamin Freefall ride.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The ride is very similar to Pandemonium at Six Flags New England, but with a red and black color scheme.
- From October 2010 to early 2011 the ride was called "Big Spin" and all Tony Hawk references were removed.
- There used to video cameras in the cars and riders could buy a video of their ride, the feature is now discontinued.
- There was a cut out of Tony Hawk near the top of the coaster when the coaster was "Tony Hawk's Big Spin".
- The cars are made to look like skateboards.
Photo Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Roller coasters at Six Flags Over Texas|
|Present||Batman the Ride • Joker • Judge Roy Scream • La Víbora • Mini Mine Train • Mr. Freeze • New Texas Giant • Pandemonium • Runaway Mine Train • Runaway Mountain • Shock Wave • Titan • Wile E. Coyote's Grand Canyon Blaster|
|Former||Big Bend • Flashback • Cucaracha • Texas Giant|